Thursday, August 16, 2007

Our New Lovely Apartment



We love our new place! It just feels so roomy and bright. I love the master bedroom; it's huge and has a walk in closet. The view is great too. I think we're going to like it here for the next couple of years. Thanks to all who helped with the move. It went so smoothly especially since we moved up the date by a week.

6 comments:

grammatracy said...

Looks great! I can't wait to get up there and see it.

Tiffany said...

How fun! It looks great!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Where's the mirror?

Trevor and Summer said...

Right where you suggested, but it was definitely a challenge.

marknkim said...

nice digs! Guess this will be home for awhile! Do you like your new ward?

Joel and Kristie said...

Where did you move to? Are you in a new ward?