I think I'm a little blog happy today. By the way, Madilyn has been taking 2 two hour naps a day. As a Mom who's baby took very short naps, this is amazing to me. I guess she is starting to become more of a toddler than a baby. The naps help a lot with the work situation. Also, my neighbor and I trade babysitting one day a week so I at least have that time to get the really important things done.
Getting food all over the place. I always find it in the back of her hair. Gross!
7 comments:
Really pretty picture of the two of you. Glad she is cooperating with the naps. That's great!
What fun updates!! I still can't believe you guys moved...but I'm excited to see you TUESDAY!!! FUN!!
-Mandy
What a cutie! She is becoming quite the little lady isn't she. I can't wait until Hailee has hair too.
You look gorgeous in that picture! (and cute little madi, doesn't look so bad herself!)
You and your baby are sooo beautiful together!!!
Nice. Just got caught up with the last 10 blogs. Good job, especially with the subversive Nike mission! Cute little Gerber baby you have there.
will you guys come to philly already? we are tired of all the cute Madi pics and want to actually play with her.
Post a Comment