Mariner Game.
We went to Seattle on Friday to see a game. I just love baseball games, the fans, the food (yes, I love junk food), and the fun of course. I even love the little games they play in the middle of innings, you know the ball hidden under the hat or the racing bottles of condiments (Trevor always picks mustard). The dancing grounds crew always makes me laugh. I even love the proposals on the big screen. Lastly, I love the baseball! I do sometimes miss that being such a big part of our lives. It was kind of funny for Trevor to see two of his old teammates playing on the field.
I do like the Mariners but I am still a Diamondbacks fan at heart. Except I still think it is weird to see them wearing red, it's just not right.
We took Trevor's cousin Darren and his wife Brandy. I had never met them before and Trevor had last seen his cousin about 10 years ago. We had a lot of fun getting to know them, they are a cute couple.
8 comments:
Looks like fun. I know what you mean about missing baseball. Ashley and I went with our friends to a Reading Phillies game on Monday and it was fun, but it made me miss baseball so much. It is weird to go from having it be such a big part of life to having no part of your life. I want to take Ashley to an M's game so bad. We will do it sometime.
Hey you guys, glad you could go and take Brandi and Darren. Glad Grandma and Janice were able to babysit and you guys could go exploring. Seattle is sooo gorgeous, especially when the sun comes out!
Looked too fun. Next time we are in.
I think that Trevor is Poking his chest out in the bottom picture.... what a Stud. Eric
Glad you guys got to go have some fun. And I love the stadium food too Summer. The really liked the Nathans hotdogs at Yankee Stadium.
Oh Chuck was wondering who the two teammates Trevor saw?
SO jealous! Glad you guys had fun Cute pictures
lucky for Trevor you love baseball eh! you'd have too! hehe looks like you had a fun night!
Chuck-
I played Wladimir Balentien in San Bernardino and Jeff Clement for a week in Everett. There are a few pitchers I played with as well.
Post a Comment