Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trip to Utah

We took a trip to Utah last week to visit lots of friends and family. We had a blast. Trevor went fishing a few times with the boys. Madi played with all of the cousins/friends there. We had a family reunion. Basically there was not enough time, is there ever? Did I mention we cut Madi's hair into a bob? I love it.

I got to see my BFF Shelley and her family.
Madi found a new boyfriend in her son Ryker. He is handsome.

We stayed at my Dad's house and he took us out four wheeling one day.
Trevor's parents happened to be in Utah that weekend too so we got to stay with them a few days too. Also one night we got to see Danny, Andrea, their new baby Lizzie, David and Delynn, Grandma Bonnie, Aunt Janice, and go to dinner. We didn't know this family would be there either so it was a nice surprise.

We had so much fun we are going back in about 5 weeks. We can't wait.

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

I LOVE Madi's hair! Seriously, she is SO CUTE! Hurry and move down here so I can tell her that myself!

Jessie said...

ooooooh, you know you better come visit us when you come down!!!
Did Madi get a hair cut?? Its so cute :)

Brooke said...

I love her haircut!